Sunday 13 June 2010

Testimonies and Last Wills

{05/30/2010} One of the joys for awakened humans at the times of tribulation was to acknowledge that great spirits reigned sovereign in the Planes of Superior Existence, voluntarily serving those that were still in the flesh, or advancing in the Cosmic Race, promoting others to advance with them.

- Who would register men and women that had awaken and dedicated time to awaken their fellow beings, who would testify for them?

It is pretty to tell the story of these beings. Men and women that left a registry of their awakening; a true legacy so that the human race would know and not need to repeat the same mistakes, advancing without so much suffering. While the planet twisted in pain, imprisoned by the ignorance of many, others would be giving their love contribution, providing relief to the Planetary Being and to others with testimonies like this:

Seven years passed since I was born to a new world, since I experienced being “alive,” since I found my true “Real Existence,” since I started to learn about my true divine identity, since I dared to dig deeper into my lies, while searching ”The Light.”

This testimony reveals that the Young Ms. Ramos, living in planet Earth between 1956 and 2000, concentrated on the purpose of finding God, and searched inside herself, starting a process of “cleaning” that benefitted many. {Chronicle 073}

No comments: